Passover Lemon Cookies
To rate this recipe you have to log in.
|email a friend|
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/4 cup cake meal
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice
- In large bowl cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and lemon zest and beat well.
- Add cake meal and salt and mix.
- Add nuts.
- Add more cake meal as necessary to prevent from sticking.
- Divide dough in half and shape into logs.
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice dough into 1/2" slices and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Dough will not spread when cooked.
- Bake 15 minutes until lightly browned on bottom.
About This Recipe
Submitted by Marilyn Ashkenazi
Please login to place comments.